top of page
When you are not wearing your jewellery, it is best to store it in its box to prevent damage.
Please avoid leaving your jewellery in direct sunlight or near heat sources for long periods of time as this can cause fading of colours and structural damage.
Resin is a synthetic material and can be easily scratched or marked. Try to avoid having sharp or abrasive objects near your jewellery.
Certain solvents can damage resin, so ensure to prevent harsh chemicals including perfume and cosmetic products going directly on your jewellery.
To clean your jewellery, use a clean, soft cloth dampened with a solution of mild detergent and water. Blot dry using a clean soft cloth.
bottom of page